For uninterrupted power supply for longer durations, rely on our Inverters of peerless quality. We share space with the A-listed Manufacturers and Suppliers of the Inverters from Agra, India. Compliant with the industry standards, our Inverters are known for their compact design, faster charging and added safety features. For different uses in residences or commercial areas, we dole out Inverters in many load capacities and exclusive features, at rock-bottom prices.
- The Inverter is an electronic device which converts the D.C. power into A.C. power.
- It is a fully automatic, noiseless & pollution-free device.
- At the time of mains failure, it instantly starts; converting the battery power (D.C.) into the A.C. power and the load connected to this device automatically operates through the battery (12 V) / batteries (24 V).
- As soon as the main supply resumes, the connected load operating through the battery, automatically operates on the main supply within few mili-seconds & the batteries start getting charged.
Salient Features :
- Noiseless & pollution-free
- Fast automatic changeover
- Change in Output Voltage at D.C. mode is very less
- Constant Output frequency with QC Sine wave
- Very high efficiency than conventional power Inverters
- Inbuilt Overload protection
- Voltage & Current controlled charging using SCR
- Auto transferring to trickle mode at full charging
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Battery deep discharge protection
- Delayed sensing of mains supply to avoid chattering of changeover Relay
- Inbuilt Spike suppression
- Early indication of low battery and an alarm sounds seconds before the shut-down due to Low battery
- Battery charging is normal at Mains Voltage (220 V +/- 30%).
- Latest 50 KHz PWM technology with Mosfets
- System By-pass Switch facility in cash of any failure
Technical Specifications :
- Input Voltage (Main) : 50 Hz +/- 5 %
- Input Voltage (Main) charging : Same as Input frequency
- Output voltage (Inverter mode) : 220 V + / - 10 %
- Output Frequency (Inverter Mode) : 50 Hz + / - 0.5 %
- Output wave Form (Inverter Mode) : QC Sine Wave
- Changeover Switch (Type & Time) : Automatic & 8-20 milliseconds
- Battery Charging : Constant current & voltage (Charging current 7 Ampere approx. (adjustable inside)
- Overload (Inverter Mode) : Electronic overload set on the basis of current
- Capacity : 300 Watts, 500 Watts & 1000 Watts
- Battery Voltage for 1000 Watts : 12 Volts for 300 Watts and 500 Watts, 24 Volts
- Efficiency : More than 90% (depending on the load)
- Technology : PWM & MOSFET based
Models Available : 460 VA, 760 VA, 1350 VA